After IYC2018, there will be (3 days) continuously in Seoul, capital city of Korea as next. The expenses are changed for some situations.
– the period is Aug12(Sun) 15:00 ~ Aug 15(Wen), 06 am.
– the number of attendees is 12~30 (including over Koreans 5), from among the IYC2018 participants.
– the programs are visiting several tourist points and having meeting and free time.
– the expenses are USD 150 (Korean 170,000 Won), transportations(including: Yeosu-Seoul, Seoul-DMZ, not including Seoul city public bus and metro), meals, tours and accommodations (free homestay and some meals are supported by Y’s Men Club of Seoul Region).
– can be cancelled if the number of applicants are under 12.
– If you want to apply, please confirm your departure skedule to be after from Aug 15 (Wen.) and write the registraion form by clicking the link,
– Application : firstname.lastname@example.org
– If you want invoice, please ask it by email to IYC Chair, Kyungju Chung and let us know the number and the names who will participate in After Program
– After Program account is as next :
||KEB Hana Bank
||3, tongjeyeong4-gil, Yeosu-si, Jeonnam
||Sin Soon Ok Phone: 82-10-2299-3021